Are you looking to make a long-lasting difference in a child's life? Apply for a position at Holding Hands! As a multidisciplinary clinic, Holding Hands, Inc. serves children, adolescents and young adults with developmental, neurological and biological diagnoses. Our clinical team focuses on the child's strengths and individual differences, while developing an intervention plan that addresses his or her unique profile. Our clinical team fosters a relationship not only with the client, but educates, empowers and supports the entire family unit.
Holding Hands Inc. is currently searching for a Clinical Supervisor/BCBA that is a "team player" with strong communication skills and written skills. Primary responsibilities include behavioral assessment of individuals with ASD and designing/supervising interventions based on Applied Behavior Analysis, Providing in home parent training, Providing 1:1 supervision in the clients home, staff training and work with an interdisciplinary DIR team. Must be available late afternoons and evenings and weekends are optional.
- Assess individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and design ABA-based programs and plans
- Oversee the implementation of 1:1 direct ABA intervention in home, community and educational settings. Most supervision is provided in the field.
- Ensure that accurate and ongoing data is collected reliably on client’s programs and plans
- Monitor staff competency through direct observation and provide immediate feedback and modeling
- Assess staff competency and performance through collection of fidelity of implementation and reliability data
- Excellent time management skills are a must
- Master degree in Psychology, Special Education, Applied Behavior Analysis or a related field (required)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA certification required)
- 2+ years’ experience supervising children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and designing/managing ABA-based treatment (preferred)
- Advanced knowledge about Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Experience with a variety of assessment tools and report writing
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Department of Justice clearance
- TB test
- Valid California driver’s license, reliable transportation, and car insurance
- Spanish Speaking Preferred
- Highly competitive compensation (dependent on experience)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid sick leave
- Mileage reimbursement
- Annual performance reviews with compensation increase opportunities
- Weekly paid training
- Vacation accrual
- Bonus Options
Holding Hands Inc. does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities/operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, staffing on cases, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, families, and our vendors.
Holding Hands is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.