ARE YOU LOOKING TO MAKE A LONG-LASTING DIFFERENCE IN A CHILD'S LIFE?
We are currently hiring for our LA SOUTH office!
(Areas include Mid - South LA, Culver City, Inglewood, Hawthorne, Lynwood, Torrance)
As a multidisciplinary clinic, Holding Hands, Inc. serves children, adolescents and young adults with developmental, neurological and biological diagnoses. Our clinical team focuses on the child's strengths and individual differences, while developing an intervention plan that addresses his or her unique profile. Our clinical team fosters a relationship not only with the client, but educates, empowers and supports the entire family unit.
WE ARE SEEKING PASSIONATE CANDIDATES FOR OUR BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN POSITIONS
Behavior Technicians would provide in-home Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Interventions to children, teens, and adults on the Autism Spectrum Disorder and related developmental needs. Most therapy sessions are provided in the client's home within the following locations: Los Angeles City - Mid-South LA, Culver City, Inglewood, Hawthorne, Lynwood, Torrance
Position starts at PART TIME (minimum of 20-25 hours per week), however can lead to full time based on availability.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Confident and committed to helping individuals of various needs, cultures, and socioeconomic statuses
- Establish professional and positive relationships with clients, their families, and colleagues
- A team player, who is also comfortable working independently
- Maintain a positive and professional work attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Implement 1:1 Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Interventions to clients in a home, school, and/or clinic setting
- Collects observable data for skill acquisition and target behaviors
- Manage target behaviors in accordance with intervention plans
- Collaborate with clinical team and maintain ongoing communication
- Attend monthly RBT meetings and ongoing professional development meetings
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Follow company, HIPAA, and BACB ethics codes
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, however Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred (Master’s Degree or enrolled in a MA program is a plus)
- At least 1 year of professional experience working with children diagnosed with Autism/other special needs
- Willing to drive up to 30 minutes to clients
- Obtain a valid driver’s license, reliable source of transportation, and auto insurance
- Must pass a criminal background check (DOJ & FBI)
- Current TB clearance
- All home case Behavior Technicians must become RBT certified within 60 days of hire date (fully reimbursed)
- Minimum of a 1 year commitment is REQUIRED
- Bilingual (Preferred)
Open availability is preferred. All hours are open, however our high volume hours are from 8:00am-8:00pm weekdays and morning/afternoon Saturdays (home cases). Hours may vary as needed
- Paid new hire training
- Paid RBT Training - Must complete 40 hour course
- RBT Certification Reimbursement
- Paid ongoing trainings for ALL staff
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement for commutes in between clients
- Supervision towards MFT, MSW, MA in ABA, RBT, etc.
- Full-time benefits including medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, vacation accrual, 401K plans
- Part-time and full-time staff get paid sick time
- Continued education annual allowance for eligible staff
- Minimal of High School Diploma with 1-2 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's or higher is a plus
- Spanish (Preferred)
Job Type: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
Holding Hands Inc. does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities/operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, staffing on cases, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, families, and our vendors.
Holding Hands is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.